COMPACFOAM - the lightweight construction material for a variety of applications!
COMPACFOAM is perfect for the following applications:
- Pre-wall installation
- Windowsill connection insulation profile
- UDP Substructure insulating profile
- PVC Frame extension
- Insulating core for door fillings and scantlings
- General installation in external wall insulation systems (EIFS)
- Awning assembly without thermal bridges
- Folding shutter assembly
- Thermal separation of façade systems
- Thermal separation in structural steelwork
- Panel edge reinforcement
- Automotive engineering
It combines strength with outstanding thermal insulation and a very low weight. It is both a flexibly usable construction element and a high-grade insulation material. This combination means that COMPACFOAM is extremely versatile.
HIGH COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH
OUTSTANDING THERMAL INSULATION
OPEN TO DIFFUSION
COMPACFOAM - can be processed easily!
The material can be processed easily and economically with conventional woodworking machines. No carbide tools are required. The standard processes include sawing, planing, milling and drilling. COMPACFOAM only causes very low tool wear.
Brochures, datasheets and more can be found at our download area!
On our WIKI-website you can find everything you need to know about the COMPACFOAM material, like technical facts, possible uses, processing and production.Go to CompacFoam WIKI